It would be convenient if vehicles could simply appear on the dealer’s lot, ready for sale, after assembly was complete. Unfortunately, some exposure to risks is inevitable on the path from the factory to the pristine new vehicle’s destination. LINTEC Automotive helps you mitigate those risks with cost-effective, fast-adhering, residue-free protection film for cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Custom Shipping Protection Film Solutions
A shipping film for cars in transit needs to hold up against a variety of threats: moisture, impact abrasions, kicked up sand and rocks, road salt, humidity, and more. And each area of the vehicle will experience a unique profile of potential threats. We can supply you with shipping film customized to the needs of your project.
Our film for cars, trucks, and SUVs can be adjusted for your preferred balance of:
- Thickness: A 2-millimeter thickness for wheel protection films, for example, is typical. But some automakers prefer the peace of mind of a heavier 3-millimeter variety. We’ll always meet OEM specifications.
- Transparency: It’s common to select a clear film for cars to shine unobstructed through the temporary protective barrier. However, we can easily produce white, black, colored, or translucent films to suit your styling and opacity preferences.
- Adhesive Strength: Depending upon the nature of the underlying surface, we’ll adjust the temporary adhesive layer to remain reliably bonded from line to lot—but never leave an unsightly residue upon removal. A stronger adhesive formula can solve for areas with low total surface contact (such as spoked wheels) or low surface-energy thermoplastics such as urethane bumpers.
- Chemical Resistance: If your protection films are for shipping parts that an OEM will add to the assembly line, you may prefer films with extra resilience in the face of corrosive chemicals, solvents, and oils. All of our films are made with quality chemical-resistant polymers such as polyethylene, polyester, PVC, and polyurethane.
Interior and Exterior Temporary Protection Film
We offer popular exterior shipping films—such as wheel protection films that protect aluminum wheels, brakes, and rotors from corrosion and damage—there are also interior areas of the vehicle that can benefit from protection before consumer sale. For example, consider using LINTEC automotive films to keep flooring materials in perfect condition through the rigors of packaging, shipping, installation, and test drives with shoppers.
Our team is happy to discuss our portfolio of temporary protective films with you to find options that solve all of your shipping protection needs, inside and out.
Preserve Value With Shipping Film for Cars
LINTEC Automotive protection films will preserve the integrity of individually shipped components or fully assembled vehicles and add value. Why?
- They’re made with cost-effective materials.
- The easy application requires minimal tools, training, or time.
- Residue-free adhesives peel off cleanly—no polishing required!
- Fewer rejected shipments due to preventable damage.
These advantages and more will protect your auto parts as well as your bottom line. Contact LINTEC Automotive today to learn more about our shipping protection film for cars and other vehicles!